- 100% Online, Self-directed
- High demand for certified professionals
- 3 Quizzes
- Interactive and Gamified Elements to Test Comprehension
Instructor: Joseph Gallegos
Certificate of Completion from
In this course, you will learn the water energy nexus of greywater use and its environmental and social benefits, as well as how to properly install and maintain different types of greywater systems. By successfully completing this course, you will be ready to pursue employment as a greywater system technician.
The reuse of greywater reduces a load of freshwater. By installing a greywater management system, water demands can be reduced drastically which will positively impact the environment.
HUGE SUPPLY GAP
Demand for professionals to install and maintain greywater management systems in the US is steadily growing, creating more job opportunities.
Research indicates that an average individual in the US produces approximately 35 gallons of greywater daily. With efficient utilization, there is potential for around a 30% reduction in the consumption of potable water. This considerable opportunity highlights the benefits of a career as a greywater management technician.
- In this course will you understand the pivotal role of greywater in sustainable water management as you learn to harness and treat this valuable resource.
- You can acquire the expertise to design, install, and maintain greywater systems, contributing to water conservation, reduced strain on resources, and a greener environment./li>
- By learning the methods of greywater utilization, you can position yourself as a crucial agent of change in promoting eco-conscious practices and shaping a more water-efficient future.
- If you are an individual seeking employment or to enhance your knowledge, this is a great opportunity for you to learn about greywater and build a rewarding, future-proof, and meaningful career./li>
- Regardless of your background, this online certification course in greywater gives you introductory knowledge in the area of greywater management and utilization.
- No prerequisites are required for taking this course.
- Greywater System Installation
- Aquifer Pipe DIY
- Greywater System Design
- Greywater System Filters
- Inside to Outside Diversion
- Real Life Examples
- Policies & Regulations
- Useful Tips
This course is taught by Joseph Gallegos, Founder and CEO of Grey4Green, an innovative groundwater management company based out of California. His mission is to develop creative water security and management solutions for the agricultural sector and ultimately, the entire population who relies on it.
- Study at a time and speed that suits you best.
- Utilize a desktop, laptop, or mobile device to access online learning.
- If internet access is unavailable, utilize the iZen-LEAP® box for course access on your computer or mobile device.
- If you lack access to a computer or mobile device, connect the iZen-LEAP® box to a TV or monitor and start learning.
- 1 hour.
- Rolling enrolment allows you to start any time.
- The course duration can be aligned to your schedule and requirements.