- 100% Online, Self-directed
- High demand for certified professionals
- 8 Games
- 4 Quizzes
- Interactive and Gamified Elements to Test Comprehension
Instructor: Blake Simmons | Kieran Mitchell | David Connolly
Certificate of Completion from
In this course, you will learn the foundational concepts and business drivers related to mobile biorefinery technology and how to operate it safely and optimally. By successfully completing this course, you will be ready to pursue employment as an operator of the Caribou Biofuels Inclined Rotary Gasifier (IRG) or another similar mobile biorefinery technology
The supply vs demand gap study for biorefineries in the US underscores the burgeoning market potential as demand surges for sustainable, bio-based products, while the supply is striving to keep pace with evolving technological and regulatory landscapes.
HUGE SUPPLY GAP
The demand for biorefinery professionals in the US is experiencing robust growth, creating more jobs.
The global biorefinery market size was valued at $41.88 billion in 2021 and is projected to grow from $45.03 billion in 2022 to $80.26 billion by 2029, increasing job prospects.
- This course, designed to illuminate the cutting-edge realm of sustainable bioconversion, unveils the remarkable benefits of mobile biorefineries, where portability meets innovation, enabling onthe-go conversion of diverse biomass sources into valuable bio-based products.
- Explore efficient resource utilization, reduced carbon footprint, and decentralized production, while gaining practical skills to drive eco-friendly solutions across industries.
- If you are an individual seeking employment or to enhance your knowledge, this is a great opportunity for you to learn about mobile biorefinery technology and build a rewarding, futureproof, and meaningful career.
- Regardless of your background, this online certification course in biorefinery gives you introductory knowledge on the concepts of biorefineries.
- While no prerequisites are required for taking this course, you may find it beneficial to refer to Introduction to Bioenergy for a better understanding of the bioenergy landscape and related technology
Blake Simmons, CTO
Kieran Mitchell, CEO
- Study at a time and speed that suits you best.
- Utilize a desktop, laptop, or mobile device to access online learning.
- If internet access is unavailable, utilize the iZen-LEAP® box for course access on your computer or mobile device.
- If you lack access to a computer or mobile device, connect the iZen-LEAP® box to a TV or monitor and start learning.
- 1 or 2 hour.
- Rolling enrolment allows you to start any time.
- The course duration can be aligned to your schedule and requirements.