- 100% Online, Self-directed
- High demand for certified professionals
- 8 Quizzes
Instructor: Dr. Fred Cohen
It's unreasonable to try to trust nothing and nobody ever, at the same time, unlimited trust doesn't work. Trusting trust architecture works.
Trust architecture, is a reasonable and prudent approach to understanding and applying trust in a real world substantial entity.
This course talks about key governance decisions, risk management for trust, and policy development.
Organizations are losing millions of dollars to network attacks. They are fighting back by hiring Cybersecurityexperts.
HUGE SUPPLY GAP
Demand for Cybersecurity experts far exceeds supply. That means less competition and more salary for experts.
According to reports, trust architecture is expected to increase cybersecurity protections' efficacy to stop data breaches by 144%. Hence Cybersecurity jobs are not going away anytime soon.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of trust architecture and its role in ensuring secure and trustworthy systems.
- Learn from the best in the world expert instructor, who earned the title “Father of the Computer Virus” and devised defenses used in more than 80% of computers worldwide
- Be updated on the latest industry trends and best practices in trust architecture, allowing you to stay ahead of the curve
- Real-life use-cases to give you practical insights
- Receive a Certificate of completion in “Trust Architecture.”
- If you are an executive, decision-maker, or a manager, looking for an online certififcation course in Trust Architecture, then this is for you.
- If you are a student, teacher, or an employee seeking to get a broad overview of Trust Architecture, this program is perfect for you.
- Basic knowledge of computers
Dr. Fred Cohen has over 40 years of experience building companies and supporting risk management and strategic decision making for enterprises of all sizes. He is globally recognized as an innovative expert in information protection and cybersecurity. He is one of the only 20 Cybersecurity experts in the world, recognized as a fellow of (ISC)2 at “Cybersecurity and IT Security Certifications and Training”. Dr. Cohen works closely with global experts to help bring knowledge of all things Cyber to program attendees from around the world.
LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-fred-cohen/
The more detailed profile can be found at http://fc0.co/
Dr. Cohen has a long history of being ahead of the curve:
- Won several international awards for his work in Cybersecurity
- Led the team that defined the information assurance problem as it relates to critical infrastructure protection
- Did seminal research in the use of deception for information protection
- His "Deception for Protection" series of papers is widely cited, and the techniques he pioneered are now in global use
- A leader in advancing the science of digital forensic evidence examination
- Top-flight information protection consultant and industry analyst for many years
- Authored more than 200 invited, refereed, and other scientific and management research articles
- Wrote monthly articles on cyber since 1995 and wrote several books on information protection
- His "Enterprise Information Protection Architecture", "Challenges to Digital Forensic Evidence", and "Digital Forensic Evidence Examination" are used in graduate classes and other venues worldwide
- Leading security practitioners around the globe have used his "Chief Information Security Officers ToolKit" series of books and booklets
- His "Frauds Spies and Lies and How to Defeat Them" book has been the subject of radio talk shows
- The research community has widely used his series of "Infosec Baseline" studies as stepping off points for further research
- His "50 Ways" series is very popular among practitioners looking for issues to be addressed
- His "World War 3 .Information Warfare Basics" is highly regarded among the thinkers in this arena
- Founded the College Cyber Defenders program at Sandia National Laboratories that ultimately led to the formation of the CyberCorps program
- Taught and testified on issues of digital forensics as an admitted expert in local, State, Federal, and other courts in criminal and civil matters
- Was named the "most famous hacker" of all time by ABC News in 2009
- Online using desktop, laptop or mobile devices
- Learn at your own convenient time, and pace
- Video lectures delivered from a cloud LMS platform
- Quizzes are given remotely
- Industry case studies for the reinforcement of the learning
- A total of around 8-10 hours depending on your background/experience
- The course can be completed in 2-weeks to 4-weeks depending on how much time you can dedicate per week for this course