URINE DERIVED FERTILIZER
- 100% Online, Self-directed
- High demand for certified professionals
- 8 Games
- Interactive and Gamified Elements to Test Comprehension
Instructor: Joseph Gallegos
Certificate of Completion from
In this course, you will learn how human urine can be used at the residential and commercial levels as a path to sustainable fertilizer production for agriculture and the associated economic, environmental, and social benefits. By successfully completing this course, you will be ready to generate urine derived fertilizer safely and effectively for personal or commercial use.
Studies that show using urine as a substitute for conventional chemical fertilizers has positive environmental impacts. Urine derived fertilizer is being deployed widely as an alternative to chemical based fertilizers, creating hug
HUGE SUPPLY GAP
Demand is high for individuals with knowledge of deriving fertilizers from urine. That means less competition and more pay for trained experts.
The demand for urine derived fertilizer expert jobs in the US is projected to experience significant growth over the next decade, fueled by the increasing emphasis on sustainable agricultural practices and economic principles.
- In this transformative course, you'll unlock the potential of urine as a sustainable and potent source of agricultural fertilizer.
- This program will give you the practical skills to produce and use urine derived fertilizers while contributing to cost savings, community engagement, and environmental sustainability
- If you are an individual seeking employment or to enhance your knowledge, this is a great opportunity for you to learn about concepts of urine derived fertilizer and build a rewarding, future-proof, and meaningful career.
- Regardless of your background, this online certification course in Urine Derived Fertilizer gives you introductory knowledge in the area of chemical free fertilizers
- No prerequisites are required for taking this course.
This course is taught by Joseph Gallegos, Founder and CEO of UmidaAG, an innovative groundwater management company based out of California. His mission is to develop creative water security and management solutions for the agricultural sector and ultimately, the entire population who relies on it.
- Study at a time and speed that suits you best.
- Utilize a desktop, laptop, or mobile device to access online learning.
- If internet access is unavailable, utilize the iZen-LEAP® box for course access on your computer or mobile device.
- If you lack access to a computer or mobile device, connect the iZen-LEAP® box to a TV or monitor and start learning.
- 1 hour.
- Rolling enrolment allows you to start any time.
- The course duration can be aligned to your schedule and requirements.